ITSSAR ACCREDITED REACH TRUCK REFRESHER COURSE
Reach Truck One Day Refresher Course
Our reach truck refresher course is perfect for operators who have already been trained and hold the appropriate certificate.
A certificate doesn’t expire but the HSE recommend that operators should refresh their skills every 3 to 5 years.
Our reach truck refresher course can be conducted at our training centre based in Littlehampton, West Sussex or on-site at your place of work.
The courses are typically 1 day courses conducted with a maximum of 3 trainees, however courses can be conducted over a shorter duration with fewer trainees:
- 1 Trainee can be refreshed on a ½ day course
Our courses are accredited by ITSSAR, recognised nationally for Reach Truck Refresher Training.
It is recommended by the HSE that refresher training take place after a set period of time (eg 3 — 5 years) to make sure employees stay competent (HSE Lift-truck training — Advice for employers).
Counterbalance Forklift Truck Training ITSSAR Accredited is available to businesses and individuals across West Sussex and East Sussex to include Chichester, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Worthing, Lancing, Hove, Brighton, Portsmouth and all surrounding area’s. If you are not sure if we cover your area please call us or use our contact form page as a member of the team are always happy to assist you.
FORKLIFT TRAINING COSTS
It’s a well known fact that there are companies out there which offer Counterbalance Forklift Training courses on a pay monthly cost, this involves signing up for finance and usually incurs a very high interest rate and in some cases a deposit.
Normally these companies do not train their pupils direct and ultimately request quotes from companies like us. At Luft Training Services our Counterbalance Forklift Training costs are both competitive and low so you can afford to go direct.
ABOUT THE REACH TRUCK REFRESHER COURSE
The current minimum age to take the Reach Truck Refresher Course is 16 years old.
Duration of these courses:
There are three types of ITSSA Accredited Reach Truck training courses held,
- One Day refresher course is only for operators who have had previous training on the equipment and need to renew their certificate.
- 2/3 Day consolidation course is for operators with previous accredited training but have not had a refresher for over 3 years.
- 3/5 Day novice course is for operators who have had no accredited training previously.
Each successful operator will receive an A4 size certificate from Luft Training Services on the day and a credit size photo I.D card which will be ITSSAR Registered.
Reach Truck Refresher Course Details
The refresher course is designed to test and refresh your operating and theoretical skills.
Our refresher courses refresh the following areas:
- Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Basic Principles of Reach Truck Stability
- Operators Safety Code and Legislation
- Pre-use Inspection Procedures
- Manoeuvring in Restricted Areas
- Laden Pallet Handling
- Pallet Racking Systems and Bulk Stacking
At the end of the course each candidate receives an ITSSAR operators certificate of training and a photographic operators card.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- High visibility jacket or vest
- Protective boots* with good grip and protective guarding on the front vamp and instep (complying with EN 345-2)
- We also recommend you dress appropriately for weather conditions.