ITSSAR ACCREDITED REACH TRUCK EXPERIENCED COURSE
Reach Truck Experienced Course
Our Reach Truck Experienced Course is perfect for operators who have already acquired the basics of Reach Truck operation. This maybe for a number of reasons:
Trained to drive Reach Trucks in-house but left without a certificate when changing employers.
You have used Reach Trucks for years but have never received any formal training.
You have used Reach Trucks and hold a current or expired licence from abroad but do not have a UK accredited qualification.
You have learnt to drive a Reach Truck many years ago but haven’t operated one since then.
The Reach Truck Experienced Course can be conducted at our training centre or on-site at your place of work throughout the UK.
We teach all of the basic skills and advanced exercises that form the foundation for safe Reach Truck operation and future conversion training.
Our Reach Truck courses are typically 3 day courses conducted with a maximum of 3 trainees, however courses can be conducted over a shorter duration with fewer trainees:
- 2 Trainees can be trained on a 2½ day course
- 1 Trainee can be trained on a 2 day course
Our courses are accredited by ITSSAR, who are recognised nationally for Reach Truck Forklift Training along with all other types of manual handling equipment.
Reach Truck Forklift Training ITSSAR Accredited is available to businesses and individuals across West Sussex and East Sussex to include Chichester, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Worthing, Lancing, Hove, Brighton, Portsmouth and all surrounding area’s. If you are not sure if we cover your area please call us or use our contact form page as a member of the team are always happy to assist you.
FORKLIFT TRAINING COSTS
It’s a well known fact that there are companies out there which offer Counterbalance Forklift Training courses on a pay monthly cost, this involves signing up for finance and usually incurs a very high interest rate and in some cases a deposit.
Normally these companies do not train their pupils direct and ultimately request quotes from companies like us. At Luft Training Services our Counterbalance Forklift Training costs are both competitive and low so you can afford to go direct.
ABOUT THE REACH TRUCK EXPERIENCED COURSE
The current minimum age to take the Reach Truck Experienced Course is 16 years old.
Duration of other Reach Truck courses:
There are three types of ITSSAR Reach Truck Training Courses held:
- One Day refresher course is only for operators who have had previous training on the equipment and need to renew their certificate.
- 2/3 days consolidation course is for operators with previous accredited training.
- 3/5 Day novice course is for operators who have had no previous
Each successful operator will receive an A4 size certificate from Luft Training Services and a credit size photo I.D card which will be ITSSAR Registered and nationally recognised.
Reach Truck Experienced Course Details
We set out to teach as much as possible on our Reach Truck Experienced course above and beyond the standard requirements, utilising our resources to their full potential and covering as many gaps in your operating ability as possible.
Our experienced reach truck operator courses teach:
- Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Basic Principles of Stability
- Operators Safety Code and Legislation
- Pre-use Inspection Procedures
- Traction Battery Maintenance and Charging
- Manoeuvring in Restricted Areas
- Manoeuvring on sloping surfaces
- Laden and Unladen Pallet Handling
- Pallet Racking Systems and Bulk Stacking
- Stillage and IBC Handling and Stacking
- Final Theoretical and Practical Assessments
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- High visibility jacket or vest
- Protective boots