MANUAL HANDLING TRAINING COURSE WEST SUSSEX
Our one day HSE Approved Manual Handling Training Course satisfies The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992.
It is ideal for refresher training for health care and aged care manual handling as well as general awareness training for office and warehouse staff.
- Do your Manual Handling training in as little as one day up to 6 people.
- Reduce workplace incidents by understanding all Manual Handling hazards.
- Receive your Manual Handling training Certificate once competent.
It’s a well known fact that there are companies out there which offer Manual Handling Training courses on a pay monthly cost, this involves signing up for finance and usually incurs a very high interest rate and in some cases a deposit.
Normally these companies do not train their pupils direct and ultimately request quotes from companies like us. At Luft Training Services our Manual Handling Training costs are both competitive and low so you can afford to go direct.
Manual Handling Course Details
Our Manual Handling training courses are nationally recognised and designed to give you practical skills that lower workplace injuries and keep you compliant with “The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992”.
With 20 years experience delivering quality transport and warehouse training in Worthing and throughout Sussex, our manual handling course is designed for in-depth knowledge and understanding. We customize this face-to-face training course according to your manual handling requirements.
The manual handling course learning outcomes are as follows. Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe what is Manual Handling.
- Understand the requirements of the Manual Handling Regulations and the current Compliance Code.
- Understand the effects of Manual Handling injuries and the value of, and the need for, correct Manual Handling practices.
- Understand the basic anatomy and function of the spine.
- Understand how to conduct a Manual Handling Risk Assessment.
This course satisfies The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992.
We provide this as one day course either on site at your place of work or at our training centre in Littlehampton, West Sussex. Once you have completed the course satisfactorily we will provide a Certificate of Competency indicating what the participants completed.