ITSSAR ACCREDITED COUNTERBALANCE REFRESHER COURSE
Counterbalance Lift Truck One Day Refresher Course
The ITSSAR approved Counterbalance Lift Truck Refresher Course provides refresher training for individuals who have already completed the Forklift Counterbalance Truck training and are appropriately certificated to operate industrial counterbalanced forklift trucks.
Regular refresher training will ensure operators:
- maintain good driving habits.
- learn new skills where appropriate.
- reassess their abilities.
- Refresher training or retesting might also be appropriate where operators have not used trucks for some time.
- are occasional users.
- appear to have developed unsafe working practices.
- have had an accident or near miss.
- have changed their working practices or environment.
ITTSAR Accreditation as with all other accrediting bodies will expire after 3 years, by which time you are advised to take a 1 day Counterbalance Refresher Course.
Counterbalance Forklift Truck Training ITSSAR Accredited is available to businesses and individuals across West Sussex and East Sussex to include Chichester, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Worthing, Lancing, Hove, Brighton, Portsmouth and all surrounding area’s. If you are not sure if we cover your area please call us or use our contact form page as a member of the team are always happy to assist you.
FORKLIFT TRAINING COSTS
It’s a well known fact that there are companies out there which offer Counterbalance Forklift Training courses on a pay monthly cost, this involves signing up for finance and usually incurs a very high interest rate and in some cases a deposit.
Normally these companies do not train their pupils direct and ultimately request quotes from companies like us. At Luft Training Services our Counterbalance Forklift Training costs are both competitive and low so you can afford to go direct.
ABOUT THE COUNTERBALANCE TRAINING
The current minimum age to take the Counterbalance Forklift Truck Course is 16 years old.
Duration of these courses:
There are three types of ITSSAR Counterbalance Training Courses held:
- One Day refresher course is only for operators who have had previous training on the equipment and need to renew their certificate.
- 2/3 days consolidation course is for operators with previous accredited training.
- 3/5 Day novice course is for operators who have had no previous training.
Each successful operator will receive an A4 size certificate from Luft Training Services and a credit size photo I.D card which will be ITSSAR Registered.
Counterbalance Course Details
- Responsibility of the operator
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- LOLER 1998 & PUWER 1998
- Operational Safety Code
- Work Place Safety
- Simple Manoeuvring
- Advanced Manoeuvring
- Basic Hydraulic & Electrical systems
- Daily Safety Checks & Maintenance
- Refuelling / Recharging
- Stacking & De-stacking (Free & Racking)
- Vehicle Loading & Unloading
- Operators Practical Test
- Candidate Debrief
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- High visibility jacket or vest
- Protective boots