ITSSAR ACCREDITED VNA Man Up Experienced Course
VNA Man Up Experienced Course
VNA Man Up Experienced Course is ITSSAR Accredited and available to businesses and individuals across West Sussex and East Sussex to include Chichester, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Worthing, Lancing, Hove, Brighton, Portsmouth and all surrounding area’s. If you are not sure if we cover your area please call us or use our contact form page as a member of the team are always happy to assist you.
FORKLIFT TRAINING COSTS
It’s a well known fact that there are companies out there which offer VNA Man Up Experienced courses on a pay monthly cost, this involves signing up for finance and usually incurs a very high interest rate and in some cases a deposit.
Normally these companies do not train their pupils direct and ultimately request quotes from companies like us. At Luft Training Services our VAN Man Up Experienced course costs are both competitive and low so you can afford to go direct.
ABOUT THE VNA MAN UP EXPERIENCED COURSE
The current minimum age to take the VNA Man Up Experienced Course is 16 years old.
Duration of these courses:
There are three types of ITSSA Accredited VNA Man Up courses held,
- One Day refresher course is only for operators who have had previous training on the equipment and need to renew their certificate.
- 2/3 Day Experienced course is for operators with previous accredited training but have not had a refresher for over 3 years.
- 3/5 Day novice course is for operators who have had no accredited training previously.
Each successful operator will receive an A4 size certificate from Luft Training Services on the day and a credit size photo I.D card which will be ITSSAR Registered.
The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER) states; “Every employer shall ensure that all persons who use work equipment have received adequate training for purposes of health and safety, including training in the methods which may be adopted when using the work equipment, any risks which such use may entail and precautions to be taken. Every employer shall ensure that any of his employees who supervises or manages the use of work equipment has received adequate training for purposes of health and safety, including training in the methods.
Luft Training Services can offer Reach or Counterbalance FLT training and Mechanical Lifting Equipment (pallet and pedestrian trucks) and many more on your site, the site must meet the minimum site requirements for training, contact us to arrange a pre site visit. Companies with more than 1 or 2 delegates may find this better suits there business needs.
VNA Man Up Experienced Course Details
VNA TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
By the end of the course the operator should be able to:
- Carry out a pre-start inspection.
- Understand the causes of instability of truck and load.
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities under relevant legislation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of battery care (if applicable).
- Operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers manual and instructions and accepted good practice.
VNA TRAINING COURSE SUMMARY
- Relevant regulations/legislation
- Introduction to machine
- Limitations of use
- Load weight assessment
- Truck stability
- Components and main truck types
- Refuelling procedures
- Operating in restricted areas
- Emergency controls
- Operators safety code
- Handling loaded/unloaded pallets
- Bulk stacking
- Safe use of hydraulics
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- High visibility jacket or vest
- Protective boots* with good grip and protective guarding on the front vamp and instep (complying with EN 345-2)
- We also recommend you dress appropriately for weather conditions.