REACH TRUCK FORKLIFT TRAINING COURSE
The Reach Truck Forklift Training course is a comprehensive forklift course which contains both practical and theory based training. The duration of the Reach Truck Training course depends on previous experience with a minimum duration of 2 days, this is usually for those operators with previous experience but no formal training.
Anyone who is a novice would need 3 days training. After the initial training course, a one day refresher course should then be completed every 3 years, and re-tests can only be carried out if you can show evidence of previous training or certification.
REACH TRUCK COURSE
Luft Training Services ltd are an Independent forklift training centre.
Our Reach Truck Forklift Driver Training is available to both businesses and private individuals across West Sussex and East Sussex to include Chichester, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Worthing, Lancing, Hove, Brighton and all surrounding area’s. We also offer discount for group training.
If your not sure if we cover your area please call us on 01903 725626.
ABOUT THE REACH TRUCK TRAINING
The current minimum age to take the Reach Truck Forklift Training Course is 16+ years old.
RTITB or ITTSAR
1 – 3 days (depending on experience)
Training day starts at 08:00 and finishes at 16:00 with a maximum of three-to-one instructor-trainee ratio. This provides the instructor with enough time each day to fully instruct operators on different types of lifts required to pass your test.
- Training can be held at our site in Littlehampton using our facilities and equipment or on site at your place of work.
- Instructors can come to your site using your facilities and equipment.
There are three types of training courses held,
- One Day refresher course is only for operators who have had previous training on the equipment and need to renew their certificate.
- 2 Day experienced course is for operators with previous accredited training but have not had a refresher for over 3 years.
- 3 Day novice course is for operators who have had no accredited training previously.
Each successful operator will receive an A4 size certificate from Luft Training Services. You will then receive a national and European recognised photographic ID licence which will be RTITB Registered and details will be held on the Nors National Database which will be sent to you in the post shortly afterwards.
Reach Truck Course Details
- Responsibility of the operator
- Operational Safety Code
- Site Safety
- Risk Assessment
- Simple Manoeuvring
- Advanced Manoeuvring
- Basic Hydraulic & Electrical systems
- Daily Safety Checks & Maintenance
- Refuelling / Recharging
- Stacking & De-stacking (Free & Racking)
- Practical Examinations
- Vehicle Loading (where applicable)