MULTI DIRECTIONAL FORKLIFT TRAINING COURSE
Bi Multi Directional Forklift Truck Training
Bi Multi Directional Forklift Truck Training is available to businesses and individuals across West Sussex and East Sussex to include Chichester, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Worthing, Lancing, Hove, Brighton and all surrounding area’s.
Operators of the Bi Multi Directional Forklift Truck are required to hold a certificate of training which shows they have attended a training course and passed a test to a set national standard. Luft Training Service ltd will cover all the legislation’s that are relevant to the Bi Multi Directional Forklift driver training, will cover theoretical, pre-operational and practical tests. On the successful completion of a basic operator training.
If your not sure if we cover your area please call us on 01903-725626
Multi Directional Benefits
The Multi directional Fork Lift Trucks can benefit any warehouse in several ways. The specialist design of the Multi Directional Forklift allows you to save space as these trucks require less space to manoeuvre thanks to the all wheel drive mechanisms.
The multi directional forklift trucks also have the benefit of being able to cope with much longer loads, whilst providing safer product handling with less damage to your products.
ABOUT THE Multi Directional Forklift Training
The current minimum age to take the Counterbalance Forklift Truck Course is 16+ years old.
RTITB or ITTSAR
Duration of these courses:
There are three types of Counterbalance training courses held,
- One Day refresher course is only for operators who have had previous training on the equipment and need to renew their certificate.
- 2 Day experienced course is for operators with previous accredited training but have not had a refresher for over 3 years.
- 3 Day novice course is for operators who have had no accredited training previously.
Each successful operator will receive an A4 size certificate from Luft Training Services. You will then receive a national and European recognised photographic ID licence which will be RTITB Registered and details will be held on the Nors National Database which will be sent to you in the post shortly afterwards.
Multi Directional Course Details
- Responsibility of the operator
- Operational Safety Code
- Site Safety
- Risk Assessment
- Simple Manoeuvring
- Advanced Manoeuvring
- Basic Hydraulic & Electrical systems
- Daily Safety Checks & Maintenance
- Refuelling / Recharging
- Stacking & De-stacking (Free & Racking)
- Vehicle Loading (where applicable)
- The Heath & Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (Puwer)
- The Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (Loler)
- Forklift Truck Stability & Instability
- Operators Safety Video
- Pre-use Checks & Maintenance of the Truck
- Introduction of the forklift and the use of controls
- Safe operating methods, Hazards & Maneuvering
- Safe operating in confined spaces
- Theory Test
- Practical Examination